[BLU/Officers] Webcam for peering into things

Kurt Keville kurt.keville at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 13:11:17 EST 2021

Oh, I wasn't talking about those... I was talking about these... Ed Rohmer
looked into them...
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-07-15/biovyzr-hazmat-suits-aim-to-make-flying-safer-during-coronavirus

I saw someone wearing one once... on a Spirit flight ... which is probably
a good idea even in non-COVID times...