[BLU/Officers] Webcam for peering into things

Kurt Keville kurt.keville at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 13:23:09 EST 2021

Note that I was only addressing Shankar's long hours mask wearing
experience. Certainly one of these beekeeper outfits would go a long ways
to ameliorating that torture.. you might even be able to sleep in it! Not
sure it is any healthier though....

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/05/27/nation/wearing-face-mask-with-valve-it-might-be-time-find-something-else-some-experts-say/