[BLU/Officers] Testing, Omicron Re: Webcam for peering into things

Kurt Keville kurt.keville at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 15:04:42 EST 2021

LOL... well, ctrl-R is so much easier than starting a new e-mail...

I used to have a list of the craziest covid masks I have found... the straw
hole is not the wackiest... let me see if I can find that list...

https://www.amazon.com/Reusable-Face-Mask-Straw-Drinking/dp/B08FTLLT61
https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/05/27/nation/wearing-face-mask-with-valve-it-might-be-time-find-something-else-some-experts-say/