[BLU/Officers] Next meeting

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Mon May 11 06:32:21 EDT 2020

Hi, Federico.

Thanks for confirming. I was unsure whether the pandemic might have
disrupted the schedule.

Is the room any different than what I see on the bluejeans website? It
shows two pricing options: Standard, which can host up to 50 Participants,
and Pro, which can host up to 75 Participants.

The BLU calendar still says "Details to follow" for the abstract of your
talk. Can you send me a couple of paragraphs to flesh out the details?

How should we advertise the URL that attendees use to connect? I image you
don't want it published on the BLU website, right? Is it OK to put it in
the email announcement that Jerry sends to the BLU mailing list?