[BLU/Officers] Secondary DNS for BLU.ORG?

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Tue May 26 20:16:46 EDT 2020

I figured I'd run this by the BLU officers first, before asking on the
discuss list.

Dwight Ernest used to provide us with a secondary DNS server for BLU.ORG
and our several guest domains, but he's no longer doing so.

Are any of you guys running DNS servers, and if so, can we use your DNS
service as a secondary for the BLU dns server?

Thanks!

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6