[BLU/Officers] Next meeting

Federico Lucifredi flucifredi at acm.org
Sun May 10 14:32:08 EDT 2020

Hi John,
   sorry for the late reply. I definitely would like to keep the talk, and the slides are 90% ready already — for once we are ahead of the curve.

  We can use my Red Hat Bluejeans room, but that probably is capped at a fixed number of attendees. I am not sure what is the limit, I usually do not call meetings with more than a dozen people — I am not a fan of management by large meetings ;-)

Best -F