[BLU/Officers] Online meetings

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 13:05:13 EDT 2020

I'm available also

BTW I don't think we should use our system as a server as we could exceed
our bandwidth. Not sure what our limit is, but we were charged extra either
last year or the year before. I think I used Bug funds to pay for it. If we
can avoid using our server, let's do that.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix http://www.blu.org