[BLU/Officers] Online meetings

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:20:37 EDT 2020

I also have a server at home that's meant for our site. I had held off on
building it until CentOS 8 was released, then forgot to get back to it, but
I'll add that to my todo list and start working on it this week.

I installed jitsi earlier today, just after replying to Bill. It looks okay
in the browser and on my android phone, as far as I can tell without other
participants, although in firefox it complained about the browser and
recommended google chrome instead. The jitsi client application appears to
be a text-based chat client; I've been unable to find any video
capabilities in it.

I lust connected to Hangout Meet with google chrome using my gapps login.
Again, like jitsi, I need some other participants in order to try it out
properly.

The video meeting I have open now is at the following link:

https://meet.google.com/oda-sngs-krp

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6