[BLU/Officers] Online installfest

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 16:10:21 EDT 2020

Our charges when we held InstallFests at MIT were always voluntary
donations. I don't see why online InstallFests should be any different in
that respect.

In principle I like the idea of continuing to hold InstallFests for as long
as they are a useful service to our community. As I see it, the two most
critical issues are volunteer interest and attendee interest.

What are your ideas regarding how we could pull this off?

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6