[BLU/Officers] Crypto News talk for September keysigning meeting?

Jerry Feldman gaf at gapps.blu.org
Thu Jul 18 12:15:26 EDT 2019

The question for email users is as you mentioned, how else do we sign our
email. How does one send an end-to-end encrypted email.

One downside is that by sending encrypted messages that is a flag for
security agencies as well as some law enforcement.

I think maybe the talk should focus on relevance of PGP.