[BLU/Officers] August BLU meeting

Brian DeLacey bdelacey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 08:54:58 EDT 2019

Excellent - thanks!

And we can look to add a speaker or two - maybe we can find someone with a
"back to school" plan for using RPI4 as parr of their STEM curriculum etc.

How about we aim for updating the agenda, in two weeks from last night? By
last day of the month 7/31 for posting an updated agenda with any
additional speakers / topics? This would give us enough time to get the
word out, and coordinate meeting schedule / logistics.

Brian