[BLU/Officers] August BLU meeting

Kurt Keville kurt.keville at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 08:27:52 EDT 2019

I would like to get a speaker or 2 on there. They are from the HPC Meetup
crowd so we could get them to spring for pizza if we do that. We did that
before and it worked out pretty well...  (especially with students showing
up)...

Tentative titles (let me check though)
Michael Immonen   Kickstart and Redhat Containers
Murphy Braswell     UMASS Student Cluster update