[BLU/Officers] Ideas for upcoming BLU meetings?

Kurt Keville kurt.keville at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 09:25:22 EDT 2019

Yes, I have expanded the search but with no further response. One guy I
would like to get to speak some day is Bill Scullin
https://www.anl.gov/profile/william-scullin  who we tried to get for the
IoTFest but it fell through... he can speak on either Hesiod or
High-Performance Python...  it would probably have to be a GoogleHO
lecture... he does not come to Boston often...