[Discuss] ZFS on Raspberry Pi?

markw at mohawksoft.com markw at mohawksoft.com
Fri Jul 29 10:06:03 EDT 2022

High availability is a fairly specialized deployment and that is
accomplished with many different strategies. KVM has provisions for
redundant high availability. You can create two servers that have access
to the same LUNs (or us something like drbd)

Many VERY large companies run Oracle in VMware against SAN storage.