[BLU/Officers] Chimera Linux

Kurt Keville kurt.keville at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 08:55:14 EST 2023

I will look through this. As Bill implied, we may inherit more problems
than solutions from the BSD family tree but it will be interesting to see
if it solves one of the problems considered a deal-breaker in the current
paradigm. If it solves "security" to the satisfaction of most proponents it
may have traction. As they used to say at the Salem Willows Skee-ball
pavilion, "One oh-shit wipes out a thousand atta-boys" and right now we are
well into the oh-shit realm on Linux-adjacent security.