[BLU/Officers] IRC ? Mastodon ?

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 18:46:06 EST 2022

Yes, the channel #blu on libera is the one I use to announce when each
meeting's livestream begins and ends.

As for fediverse or mastodon or whatever name it may use in the future,
we'd need a volunteer committed to taking care of moderation, since you
assert it entails a moderation burden.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6