[BLU/Officers] Ideas for upcoming BLU meetings?

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Thu Mar 11 22:40:56 EST 2021

Any thoughts for speakers and topics for the next few BLU meetings? I'd
like to at least get April, May, and June booked, and ideally also July,
August, and September.

We should also think about whether we want to resume meeting at MIT once
the pandemic is over, assuming MIT will be available to us again. It may be
safe to hold in-person meetings by July or August. It would also be nice if
we could have a BLU Summer BBQ this year.

Our upcoming schedule is as follows:

    Wednesday, March 17, 2021
    Wednesday, April 21, 2021
    Wednesday, May 19, 2021