[BLU/Officers] AMD Ryzen talk for May BLU meeting?

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Sat May 2 16:27:33 EDT 2020

Thanks, guys.I never received a response from Mike Frysinger.

Can you send me the details to update the BLU calendar? Did we settle on
one talk by Shankar, or did you want to do several different talks at the
same meeting?

If Shankar has enough material for 60 to 90 minutes, then it would be best
to have just the one talk in May. On the other hand, if Shankar only has 20
minutes of material, then it makes sense to have additional speakers as
well.