[BLU/Officers] AMD Ryzen talk for May BLU meeting?

Shankar Viswanathan shankar.viswan at gmail.com
Fri May 1 01:19:01 EDT 2020

Ok, I can put together a description of the architecture of the latest
Ryzen chips  - both the variants with integrated graphics (aka APUs) as
well as just the CPU chips.

Brian: would you like to talk about options for a budget desktop build?

I agree that Jitsi worked great last time - it used it once about a year
ago, but it seems to be a lot more polished now. After the last BLU
meeting I've used it for remote family IT support and it's been
remarkably painless!

-Shankar