[BLU/Officers] BLU Jitsi meeting on Friday, March 27 at 7:00 PM?

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:12:34 EDT 2020

The livestream to youtube failed completely. Not sure why it worked last
time I tried it.

I got it to work again after our meeting, but it seems I first need to open
youtube studio, create a new livestream, copy the stream key and paste it
into jitsi, start the livestream on jitsi, and then go back to youtube
studio and Go Live from there.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6