[BLU/Officers] Online meetings

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 14:23:36 EDT 2020

If Zoom is unacceptable, then I imagine skype, hangouts, and the other
options mentioned previously will likely also have issues. It sounds like
you think it would be bad to even test Zoom.

I looked through those links, and a couple of them recommend Jitsi as an
alternative. Apparently we could run our own blu.org jitsi server on our
hardware.

Shall we test jjitsi instead, or do you have some other platform in mind
that we should try? I'd really like to try out something suitable this week
for holding an officers meeting with at least 3 participants.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6