[BLU/Officers] MIT just cancelled all classes

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 12:35:09 EDT 2020

I haven't pushed Google Meet to 20 yet but I suspect it does. Runs from
browser on desktop on laptop, so needs permission tho use mic, cam from
firefox. Native apps on iOS and Android can participate audio video and
text side chat. One limitation is Android can't screenshare,  probably a
limit of inter app separation.

I see a lot of uni classes are using Zoom. I hear that has poor security
but is taking market share from the Cisco web meeting properties.