[BLU/Officers] MIT just cancelled all classes

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Fri Mar 13 08:59:12 EDT 2020

Do we know of a good online video conference platform that's free, runs on
Linux as well as MacOS and Windows, and can support a reasonably large
number of participants? Let's say at least 20 attendees if possible.

Whatever we come up with, I'd really want to test it out at least a couple
of times prior to the actual meeting, so we can work out any technical
issues ahead of time. It would also be ideal if the results could be
simultaneously live-streamed to youtube so we have a permanent record of
the meeting.