[BLU/Officers] July agenda

Kurt Keville kurt.keville at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 19:44:23 EDT 2020

This is the best I can come up with...  following in the spirit of our
other joint meetings

You Can Tune a Piano but You Can't Tune a Convolutional Neural Network

Information updates in the areas of HPC, Supercomputing, and Autonomous
Vehicles

7:00 - 7:45PM Eliot from Microway presents event updates
7:45 - 8:00PM Kurt from MIT presents UAV Updates
8:00 - 8:30PM BU students present on Student Cluster Competition
8:30 Open

Zoom link is
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85075254996?pwd=cU0xenpiQXRadEVZbEFMSkVjdktkUT09