[BLU/Officers] July agenda

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 21:14:06 EDT 2020

Sounds great, Kurt! Can I get a list of already confirmed speakers and
topic details for the BLU calendar? We can add more as additional
confirmations are made.

I've been using Zoom Meet for my Toastmasters club, and we've had no issues
with it. Are you and/or Eliot using the Enterprise tier? I notice on the
pricing page that the "Basic" (free) tier of Zoom Meet has a 40-minute
maximum length for meetings.

I'd like to make sure we record the meeting, so I can post the video on the
BLU website afterward.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6