[BLU/Officers] July agenda

Kurt Keville kurt.keville at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 13:51:08 EDT 2020

How does this sound?

Someone from MIT (probably Kurt or Alex or Steve Antille)... AVs in the age
of Quarantine... 30 mins
Someone from Microway (probably Eliot)...   HPC and SC update... 30 mins
Someone from BU (probably Natasha)...   SCC update... 30 mins
Someone from Hamilton (probably Lin-Manuel Miranda)?
2 other 30 minute slots? Maybe Eliot has a speaker (possibly even from GA
Tech)...

I have been doing these party line Dialup events like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EczW2IWdnOM  and it is really good if we
can have a live chat window... that way speakers can answer questions in RT
without people interrupting them in mid-presentation. So we should use a
Zoom server to offer that option. Eliot has access to one and so do I ... I
will need to test the one I have out... but will do that this weekend.