[BLU/Officers] Next Meeting

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 19:28:38 EDT 2020

We agreed to do the May 20th meeting on Jitsi, where I will set up the
YouTube. But, we will look closely into Bluejeans or StreamYard for a more
longer term solution. It is possible that MIT may open up for us by
September, but not much earlier. Both StreamYard and Bluejeans have a
moderator and moderatees. Where jitsi is essentially a per-to-peer.
With jitsi we can have a large number of people on the conference, but with
Streamyard we can do a live stream and get typed feedback.

Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 6F6BB6E7
Key fingerprint: 0EDC 2FF5 53A6 8EED 84D1  3050 5715 B88D 6F6B B6E7