[BLU/Officers] Next meeting

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Fri Apr 24 12:59:55 EDT 2020

It wasn't my system that crashed, it was my google chrome browser tab. I
quit completely from chrome and relaunched it, but that didn't help.

In order to reboot without losing an enormous amount of data, I would have
had to first manually review and save the state of more than 60 terminal
windows, each with multiple tabs, which would have taken well over an hour.

Not to mention the fact that I'm certain the problem was at the jitsi
server end, not at my end, so rebooting would not have fixed it anyway.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6