[BLU/Officers] Next meeting

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 16:09:40 EDT 2020

I gave StreamYard a quick try. It seems to work well with youtube live
streaming.

Bill suggested looking at streamyard, so I assume he didn't find any
security issues we need to worry about.

Login uses a one-time PIN code instead of a password; you enter your email
address, and then it emails you a 6-digit PIN code that expires in 15
minutes.

The 6 participant limit is probably the biggest issue.

Things to test:

* Live streaming with multiple participants
* Screen/Window sharing during a presentation
* Chat window integration with youtube live stream's chat

>>> https://www.linkedin.com/in/n1vux