[BLU/Officers] Next meeting

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Thu Apr 23 14:12:19 EDT 2020

To be clear, I suggested we try bluejeans for one month, at a cost of
$9.99, to compare it to jitsi. Bluejeans has a bunch of meeting management
features that jitsi lacks, that sound useful, and its livestream/recording
functionality sounds far better than jitsi's, even when jitsi' is working
correctly. Bluejeans is also a separate application on Linux, not dependent
on a browser.

The jitsi live streaming and recording failed completely when we held the
meeting last week.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6