[BLU/Officers] Fwd: Synoptek: Invoice #1174893

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 18:44:24 EDT 2020

Just copying our invoice

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alissa Ervin <billing.el at synoptek.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 6:26 PM
Subject: Synoptek: Invoice #1174893
To: <gaf.linux at gmail.com>

Synoptek

*Invoice   *
*Due:05/07/2020 **1174893*

Amount Due: $12.36

Dear Customer,

Your invoice is attached. If you have any questions regarding billing,
please feel free to reply directly to this email.

Due to the novel COVID-19, we are asking customers to please pay via ACH or
wire so that we may keep our employees from going into the office to
process check payments. Synoptek has taken a strong stance to adhere to the
stay-at-home mandates to help control the spread of this virus and ask that
our customers help us (and the community) in this quest by paying
electronically.

The remittance information details can be found at the bottom of the
invoice. Please email the ACH/wire payment details to ar at synoptek.com.

Thank you for your continued business!

Sincerely,

Synoptek, LLC / Synoptek Managed Services, LLC
C/O Accounts Receivable
412 E. Parkcenter Blvd, Ste 300
Boise, ID 83706

Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 6F6BB6E7
Key fingerprint: 0EDC 2FF5 53A6 8EED 84D1  3050 5715 B88D 6F6B B6E7