[BLU/Officers] Online meetings

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Fri Apr 3 14:46:27 EDT 2020

Agile New England had their first online-only meeting last night (I was
one of three presenters).  It all worked perfectly except for one thing:
We knew we were going to surpass 100 attendees because about 170
registered.  We bought an add-on pack to go up to 500, but the meeting
still maxed out at 100.  Zoom has been (kinda understandably)
unresponsive, but we hope to get that resolved by next month.