[BLU/Officers] GPG1 Re: MIT key server appears to be down

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 15:54:14 EDT 2019

And in addition, the keyserver has percolation issues, it's not available
for retrieval immediately.
But at least my RSA keys eventually registered.

(I have confirmed that querying for the Ed25519 key fails with GPG1 and
works with GPG2 CLI.
 I may bring slips for my GPG2 Ed25519's ...)

--
Bill Ricker
bill.n1vux at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/n1vux