[BLU/Officers] New Linux group in the area

Kurt Keville kurt.keville at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 09:18:12 EST 2019

Yes to all of the below. As bad as we have it for venue I don't see anyone
with better. NERD is no longer available. Will Rico can't get Akamai and I
can't get Artisan's Asylum without paying something. These used to be
(free) community spaces. Where do most Meetups meet?

 It has been a good 25 years, and Linux appears to have won the OS wars so
it is hard to maintain the rebel attitude...