[BLU/Officers] RPI and BLU on the Jam map for the RPi Foundation!

Brian DeLacey bdelacey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 11:14:37 EDT 2019

I'm good with the August agenda as posted... Perhaps just add this link to
the Rpi jam site?

If you want, you could add an invitation / challenge to "bring your RPi
questions"... Someone at the meeting should be able to answer.

If Kurt has an agenda for the first hour that would be great... If not, I
could expand RPi coverage and add a back roads tour through the Deep
Learning AI landscape and explore whether RPi is fit for that application
space