[BLU/Officers] RPI and BLU on the Jam map for the RPi Foundation!

Brian DeLacey bdelacey at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 14:32:23 EDT 2019

The August BLU meeting has been added to the RPi "World Map'!

You can find reference to the 8/21/19 August BLU meeting on the Raspberry
Pi Jam Map

https://www.raspberrypi.org/jam/

Getting it added to the RPI Jam Map is pretty cool step forward ...

They have this listed over two days (perhaps wishful thinking on their
part!?

If anyone wanted to get a room the night before on 8/20 we could do some
kind of Hands-on "Installfest for RPi"? Just a hands-on hack and network
session for anyone who waned to bring in their RPi. Either way, this will
be followed by more of a demo / appware event on 8/21.

We can update / finalizethe agenda at the start of August  as needed.

In addition to the previously mentioned demos and board breakdown, I'll
have a stacked rack of pi slices connected together and doing  some kind of
networked / clustered / rack-worthy demo.

Brian

http://blu.org/cgi-bin/calendar/2019-aug