[BLU/Officers] August BLU meeting

Brian DeLacey bdelacey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 11:15:21 EDT 2019

If Kurt wants to take and organize half the meeting time, that is fine with
me.

I assume the usual is 6:30 - 7:00 for Q&A, and conversation. With the added
attraction of pizza exposure by Kurt, that could flow right into Kurt's
agenda / speakers in the 7:00 - 8:00 timeframe (or could start right at
6:30 if Kurt's speakers desire 90 minutes)?

I'd carry out the 8:00 - 9:00 timeslot with demo, discussion and a
"Rasperry Pi One-Jar Jam". I've already reached out to the RPi Foundation -
and will shape that portion of the agenda accordingly.

Brian