[BLU/Officers] Face to face meeting

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Fri Dec 27 20:04:35 EST 2019

There's not a lot of time between now and 01/15.  Would people rather
meet 01/15 without Bill, or meet before with him?  Meeting during the
day before the meeting is a very attractive option for me, but I would
also like to have as many of us involved as possible.  Waiting until
mid-February is possible, but we have a lot to do so I would rather not.

I'm trying to keep this conversation moving. Can people suggest other
dates they're available?