[BLU/Officers] Face to face meeting

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Mon Dec 23 12:21:38 EST 2019

Because I am IT Chairman of Agile New England and handle all their IT,
I've been researching password managers that are designed for teams.  I
think that's a much better solution than yet another geographically
locked solution that will only be accessible by 1 or 2 people with
physical keys.

Back to the start of the thread, we kinda dropped organizing this
meeting, which I think should happen.  Even if we pick late January I
think we should pick that date in the next week or two so it actually
happens.