[BLU/Officers] Installfest summary

Kurt Keville kurt.keville at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 11:02:16 EDT 2019

There will be a minor uptick in student headcount in 2 weeks but I know a
lot of students stay on vacation until Labor Day, mostly because of housing
and internship concerns... if some percentage of students are what you are
looking for I don't see much chance of that this month... and anyway, I
think the roads by E51 will still be a problem this month...