[BLU/Officers] Linux in Hamshack talk for Linux folk ?

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 00:02:06 EDT 2019

Hi, Andy. I remember you from the Chelmsford meetup group, and from a joint
meeting we held for the grand opening of a SoftPro book store in Marlboro
back in 2000. I used to attend your meetings at the Java Room coffee house
in Chelmsford back when I worked at Zuken in Westford.

I've added a placeholder to the BLU calendar for your talk. Can you send me
some details to flesh out the calendar entry?

http://www.blu.org/cgi-bin/calendar/2019-may

Thanks!

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6