[Discuss] Problem converting site from HTTP to HTTPS

John Westcott john.westcott.iv at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 00:22:47 EST 2024

I’d also try to open up the developer tools in your browser and then load the page. The network tab should show you the failing requests. Based on the request this should narrow you down to the rendered page is calling for its CSS over http vs https. Or if the page is calling for the CSS over https you can troubleshoot what directories on the server are not being served properly.

-John

Sent from my iPhone