[Discuss] Problem converting site from HTTP to HTTPS

scottmarydavidsam at gmail.com scottmarydavidsam at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 18:14:00 EST 2024

Good afternoon,

I have an Ubuntu server running an Apache web server, hosting our corporate
web site. We use CraftCMS for content management and MySQL as the backend
DB.

The site was built and has been running straight http for a number of years
but I need to convert it to https. The server is a VM so I'm working on a
copy.

I've done the conversion and the site comes up but the layout is all messed
up. The fonts are off and the graphics are oversized and in the wrong
position. I've perused Craft to see if I can find anything out of place (I
corrected a couple http designations) and I've searched the DB to make sure
I have no references to http.

I know I'm not giving a lot of info but I'm hoping the symptoms trigger
someone's memory. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
Scott