[Discuss] display

Daniel M Gessel daniel at syntheticblue.com
Thu Nov 30 12:22:13 EST 2023

Only with regards to the display issue: did you try changing the display
resolution, then back again? If some of the display HW parameters got
messed up (horizontal timing, e.g.), that might restore them.

BTW what kind of Mac are you using? Does it have an Apple, Intel, or AMD
GPU (or is it old enough to be Nvidia)?

Dan