[Discuss] Fwd: Re: [NatickFOSSDiscuss] Open Source IPad Recommendations and a Laptop

MC boumanmcc at mykolab.com
Fri Jan 13 15:43:10 EST 2023

I want to know if there is an ipad out there that will allow me to
install my open source O/S just like I install O/S's on a desktop...I go
do it. and yes is there an ipad that supports open source os and apps?
the info i've gotten thru this thread wasn't too definitive. for me
anyway.

laptop: high performance for business...not gaming. so cheap is out
there. laptop use? internet information searches. and checking this
email. Kolab is not accessible on older os.