[Discuss] Open Source IPad Recommendations and a Laptop

Dale R. Worley worley at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jan 13 14:27:25 EST 2023

> From: MC <boumanmcc at mykolab.com>
> [...] Maybe I should start with the basics: [...]
> it had drivers written for it
> for all kinds of equipment (which I own a lot of and must keep using) [...]

It seems to me that this is your tightest requirement:  if the computer
*must* operate certain equipment, there are few workarounds if it
doesn't have an interface or driver for the equipment's interface.  By
comparison, there are often workarounds for software deficiencies.  Can
you specify exactly what this equipment is?

Dale