[Discuss] Setting up ssh tunnels using PuTTY

E. William Horne malassimilation at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:55:41 EDT 2022

On 9/15/2022 10:03 AM, Rich Pieri wrote:
> ... over a SSH tunnel or WireGuard VPN.

TWIMC,

My ISP has a new owner, and they are blocking VoIP ports, so my
Callcentric phone line isn't working. I'm trying to set up an ssh tunnel
using PuTTY, to get past the port blockage, with no success.

If you're familiar with setting up ssh tunnels through PuTTY, please
point me to any HOWTO or help files you can. Thanks for your time!

Bill Horne
828-380-1440 (Cell)