[Discuss] Boston-based speakers at this year's LibrePlanet | Lightning talks wanted

Eric Chadbourne eric.chadbourne at icloud.com
Mon Mar 14 13:25:52 EDT 2022

That looks interesting!  I'll have to check out her talk.  Thanks Devin.Neat coop as well.  I hadn't heard.  I like the social and f/oss vibe.  https://agaric.coop/--
Eric ChadbourneOn Mar 14, 2022, at 11:09 AM, Devin Ulibarri <devinu at fsf.org> wrote:Hi all,(long time subscriber under a different email address, first time posterunder this email address)## Boston-based presentersWe have (at least) one talk by Boston-based free software activists whohave given talks before under the BLU umbrella before. Micky Metts,Chris Thompson, and Keegan Rankin at LibrePlanet will present thisSaturday, March 19 at 15:25 - 16:10 EDT.The link for more info is at:https://libreplanet.org/2022/speakers/#5753Title: Why we all need ethical technology and Web hostingDescription:There are communities and individuals building free software all overthe world who welcome ideas, input, and feedback from anyone who looksat it.As a tech cooperative, Agaric uses and develops a lot of software. We donot take this responsibility lightly. It is up to us to ensure that ourtechnology treats us and our clients well.## ScheduleThe full list of talks is published at https://libreplanet.org/2022/program/## Lightning talks wantedAlso, they are still looking for more lightning talks. So, if there issomething you would like to share, please seehttps://libreplanet.org/wiki/Video_upload_instructionsBest,Devin-- Devin Ulibarri // Outreach & Communications CoordinatorFree Software FoundationJoin the FSF and help us defend software freedom: https://my.fsf.org/US government employee? Use CFC charity code 63210 to support us throughthe Combined Federal Campaign. https://cfcgiving.opm.gov/GPG Key: 2E0E CE75 F816 2B40 7D66 6767 8797 38E6 D644 0D57What's GPG? See https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/ for more info._______________________________________________Discuss mailing listDiscuss at lists.blu.orghttp://lists.blu.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss