[Discuss] Boston-based speakers at this year's LibrePlanet | Lightning talks wanted

Devin Ulibarri devinu at fsf.org
Mon Mar 14 11:08:43 EDT 2022

Hi all,

(long time subscriber under a different email address, first time poster
under this email address)

## Boston-based presenters

We have (at least) one talk by Boston-based free software activists who
have given talks before under the BLU umbrella before. Micky Metts,
Chris Thompson, and Keegan Rankin at LibrePlanet will present this
Saturday, March 19 at 15:25 - 16:10 EDT.

The link for more info is at:
https://libreplanet.org/2022/speakers/#5753

Title: Why we all need ethical technology and Web hosting

There are communities and individuals building free software all over
the world who welcome ideas, input, and feedback from anyone who looks
at it.

As a tech cooperative, Agaric uses and develops a lot of software. We do
not take this responsibility lightly. It is up to us to ensure that our
technology treats us and our clients well.

## Schedule

The full list of talks is published at https://libreplanet.org/2022/program/

## Lightning talks wanted

Also, they are still looking for more lightning talks. So, if there is
something you would like to share, please see
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Video_upload_instructions

Best,
Devin

--
Devin Ulibarri // Outreach & Communications Coordinator
Free Software Foundation

Join the FSF and help us defend software freedom: https://my.fsf.org/

US government employee? Use CFC charity code 63210 to support us through
the Combined Federal Campaign. https://cfcgiving.opm.gov/

GPG Key: 2E0E CE75 F816 2B40 7D66 6767 8797 38E6 D644 0D57
What's GPG? See https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/ for more info.