[Vhpavhcmanelunch] Boston monthly crew member get together Monday, April 1, 2024, Noon EDT at The Tavern In The Square, Dedham, Ma

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 09:51:21 EDT 2024

Boston area crew members and pilots will get together for lunch again on
the first Monday of the month.

This month we will be meeting at:

The Tavern In The Square, 985 Providence Hwy, Dedham,
Mahttps://www.taverninthesquare.com/menus/dedham-ma/
We will meet in the bar area which is quieter than the restaurant/

This is the same location where Joe's was.

Date: 4/1/2024
Time: Noon EDT

Bamboo and Tavern In The Square are located at the intersection of I95
(Route 128) and US
Route 1 (VFW Parkway), exit 29A in Dedham, Ma.

Note the old exit number was 15A.

--